- Santa Cruz de La Palma‘s programme is here. (The actual programme starts on page 7)
- Los Llanos‘s programme is here
- The programme for Los Sauces is here
- I’ve just found out that some places (El Paso, Garafía, Tijarafe, Fuencaliente and Puntallana) held their carnival early, presumably so as not to compete with the bigger places.
- Barlovento‘s is here.
- Breña Alta had their parade yesterday
- Breña Baja will have parrandas in San Jose square (La Plaza de las Madres) on Saturday March 1st a 12 noon
- And I can’t find anything about Mazo, Tazacorte or Puntagorda
- There’s a master list of carnival programmes by municipality here.
DON’T MISS LOS INDIANOS: MONDAY, SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA